These files are OFFLINE due to space limitations
Have some extra web storage (low bandwidth) I can use? Let me know
If you don't have a compatible program to play these sounds, then try one of these:
Pkware for zipped files
Realaudio player for RAM files
- gentheme.zip 2189KB The opening theme to First Contact (compressed WAV format)
- fc_theme.ram 344KB The opening theme to First Contact (Real Audio format)
- endtheme.ram 661KB The closing theme to First Contact (Real Audio format)
Captain Jean Luc Picard
- authoriz.ram 9KB Authorization Picard 4-7-Alpha-Tango
- energize.ram 7KB Picard to Enterprise, energize
- fallback.ram 68KB ...They invade out space and we fall back...
- fc_log1.ram 38KB Captains log stardate 50893.5...
- fc_log2.ram 36KB Captains log April 5th, 2063...
- fight.ram 23KB We have to stay and fight
Worf: Sir, we have lost the Enterprise.
We should not sacrifice
We have not lost Enterprise Mr. Worf. We are not
going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the borg,
not while I'm in command.
- knock.ram 5KB Perhaps we should just knock
- makeitso.ram 7KB Make it so
- montana.ram 21KB Austrailia, New Guini, Solomons. Montana will
be up soon but you may want to hold
your breath, it's a long way down
- neutzone.ram 9KB Number 1, set a course for the neutral zone
- pursuit.ram 7KB Mr. Hawk, pursuit course. Engage.
- quantum.ram 11KB Mr. Worf, quantum torpedos.
Worf: Ready sir
- redalert.ram 9KB Red alert! All hands to battle stations.
- sensors.ram 26KB Oh, facinating. 20 particles of space dust
per cubic meter. 52 ultraviolet radiation spikes
and a class 2 comet. Wow, this is certainly
worthy of our attention.
- starflet.ram 9KB Mr. Data, put starfleet frequency 1-4-8-6 on audio
- beamus.ram 7KB Riker to Enterprise, stand by to beam us up
- chasing.ram 7KB Captain, why are we out here chasing comets?
- do_it.ram 3KB Let's do it!
- online.ram 7KB Ok, let's bring the warp core online
- remember.ram 5KB You do remember how to fire phasers
- statue.ram 7KB You told him about the statue?
- sweep.ram 7KB We've finished our first sensor sweep
of the neutral zone
- tough.ram 7KB Tough little ship
- all_borg.ram 13KB Population approx 9 billion. All borg.
- drone.ram 7KB He will make an excellent drone
- external.ram 7KB I am bringing the external sensors online
- futile.ram 9KB Resistance is futile
- greeting.ram 3KB Greetings!
- lock_out.ram 28KB (Computer beeps) I have isolated the main
computer with a fractial encryption code.
It is highly unlikely that the borg
will be able to break it.
- perfect.ram 15KB Believing oneself to be perfect is often the
sign of a dilutional mind
- to_hell.ram 21KB Captain. I believe I speak for everyone here
sir when I say, to hell with our orders.
- adapted.ram 5KB Captain, they've adapted
- assimili.ram 5KB Assimiliate this!
- ramming.ram 13KB Perhaps today is a good day to die.
Prepare for ramming speed!
- tough.ram 7KB Riker: Tough little ship
Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge
- frontlne.ram 9KB The Enterprise E is the most advanced
starship in the fleet. We should be
on the front line.
- nacels.ram 7KB Nacels are charged and ready.
- ready.ram 15KB Plasma injectors are online,
everything's looking good. I think we're ready.
- school.ram 15KB You know, I probably shouldn't tell you
this, but I went to Zefram Cochrane high school
- primedir.ram 9KB Please, no lectures about the prime directive.
I will keep her unconscience.
Counselor Deanna Troi
- alone.ram 7KB Would you three like to be alone?
- drunkscn.ram 146KB Troi's drunk scene with Riker
- fleet.ram 15KB (Beep) Bridge to Captain Picard.
We've just received word from the fleet. They've engaged the Borg.
- engage.ram 3KB Engage
- heroic.ram 46KB Let me just make sure that I understand you
correctly, Commander. I group of cybernetic
creatures from the future have traveled back
through time to enslave the human race and
you're here to stop them.
Riker: That's right
Hot damn! You're heroic
- history.ram 21KB I have a four alarm hangover. Either from
the whiskey or your laser beam, or
both. But I'm ready to make history.
- husband.ram 15KB Is he a friend of yours?
- peepshow.ram 17KB Well, well, well. What do we have here.
Well, I love a good peepshow.
- rockroll.ram 75KB Troi: 10, 9, 8, 7,
Let's rock and roll! (magic carpet ride music)
- sober.ram 7KB Well I sure as hell am not going up there sober
- sweet.ram 7KB Sweet Jesus!
- vision.ram 83KB Do you know what my vision is?
Dollar signs, money...
- ahab.ram 5KB See you around Ahab
- blowitup.ram 11KB Wait, this is stupid. If we can get off
this ship and then blow it up let's do it!
- broke.ram 7KB You broke your little ships
- got_him.ram 5KB I think you got him
- sweedish.ram 7KB Definatly not sweedish
- whale.ram 17KB Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt
your little quest. Captain Ahab has
to go hunt his whale
- what_the.ram 5KB What the hell are you doing?
- control.ram 9KB Now enter the decryption codes and
give me computer control
- good.ram 7KB Was that good for you?
- iam_borg.ram 46KB I am the Borg.
Data: That is a contradiction. The Borg have a collective
conscience. There are no individuals.
I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
- locutus.ram 5KB Locutus
- organic.ram 15KB Organic minds are such fragile things.
How could you forget me so quickly?
- wearethe.ram 34KB We are the borg. Lower your shields...
- barclay.ram 40KB Dr. Cochrane, I know this sounds silly
but can I shake your hand...
- imdoctor.ram 9KB This isn't part of my program.
I'm a doctor, not a doorstop
- irritat.ram 23KB According to starfleet medical research,
Borg implants can cause severe skin
irritations. Perhaps you'd like
an anogesic cream
- neelix.ram 17KB I'm sorry gentlemen, but we're closing.
And you do understand we have a strict
dress code. So if you boys don't
leave right now I'll
- 24cent.ram 19KB Picard: Mr. Data, lay in a course for
the 24th century. I suspect our future
is there waiting for us.
Data: Course laid in sir
- afraid.ram 34KB Picard: You're afraid. You want to destroy
the ship and run away. You coward!
Crusher: Jean Luc
Worf: If you were any other man I would
kill you where you stand
Picard: Get off my bridge!
- alphabet.ram 17KB Crusher: Think they'll build another one?
Picard: Plenty of letters left in the alphabet
- brave.ram 62KB Queen: Brave words. I have heard them before...
Data: I am unlike any lifeform you have
encountered before. The codes stored in my
neural net cannot be forcedly removed
Queen: You are an imperfect being created by an
imperfect being. Finding your weakness is
only a matter of time.
- buttons.ram 24KB Lily: I don't care who you're with.
Get me the hell out of here. Now!
Picard: That isn't going to be easy
Lily: Well, you had better find a way to make it easy
soldier or I'm going to start pushing buttons
- caboose.ram 9KB Watch your caboose Dix.
Picard: I intend to
- data_go.ram 24KB Picard: Data go
Data: No, I do not wish to go
Queen: As you can see I've already found an equal
- destruct.ram 87KB Picard: Begin auto destruct sequency authorization
Crusher: Computer, Commander Beverly Crusher. Confirm auto
destruct sequence authorization Crusher 2-2-Beta-Charlie
Worf: Computer, Lt. Commander Worf. Confirm auto destruct
sequence authorization Worf 3-7-Gamma-Echo
Computer: Command authoriation accepted. Awaiting final
code to being autodestruct sequence
Picard: This is Cpt. Jean Luc Picard. Destruct
sequence Alpha-1. 15 mintues, silent countdown.
Computer: Self destruct in 15 mintues,
there will be no further audio warnings.
- gift.ram 28KB Queen: Do you know what this is Data?
Data: It would appear that you are attempting to graft
organic skin onto my endoskelten structure
Queen: What a cold description for such a beautiful gift
- goals.ram 34KB Queen: Small words. From a small being trying to
attack what he doesn't understand
Data: I understand that you have no real interest in me.
That your goal is to obtain the encryption codes
for the Enterprise compter
Queen: That is one of our goals, one of many
- hologram.ram 23KB Lily: I don't get it. I thought you said this
was all just a bunch of holograms. If it's holograms
Picard: I disengaged the safty protocols. Without
them even a holographic bullet can kill.
- leak.ram 40KB Cochrane: I gotta take a leak
Geordi: Leak? I'm not detecting any leak
Cochrane: Don't you people from the 24th century ever pee?
Geordi: Ohhh, leak. I get it. That's pretty funny!
- my_name.ram 30KB Jean Luc Picard. My name, that's my name. What's yours?
Welcome aboard Lily
- noooo.ram 19KB Lily: Jean Luc, blow up the damn ship!
Picard: No! Nooooooooo!
- quote.ram 32KB Riker: Someone once said, "Don't try to be a great man,
just be a man, and let history make it's own judgements."
Cochrane: That's rhetorical nonsense! Who said that?
Riker: You did. Ten years from now.
- ray_gun.ram 21KB Picard: Maximum setting. If you had fired this,
you would have vaporized me
Lily: It's my first ray gun.
- regret.ram 50KB Picard: Mr. Worf. I regret some of the
things I said to you earlier.
Picard: As a matter of fact, I think you're the
bravest man I've ever met.
Worf: Thank you sir
- sexualit.ram 66KB Queen: Are you familiar with physical forms of pleasure?...
- talkmuch.ram 50KB Data: Tell me, are you using...
Queen: Do you always talk this much?
Data: Not always, but often.
- time.ram 9KB Lily: You son of a bitch!
Picard: This really isn't the time
- zero_gra.ram 32KB Picard: Mr. Worf, do you remember your zero G combat training?
Worf: I remember that it made me sick to my
stomach. What are you suggesting?
Picard: I think it's time that we took a little stroll
- zombies.ram 21KB Picard: Good, they haven't broken the encryption codes yet.
Lily: Who? Those bionic zombies you told me about. The
Lily: Borg, sounds Sweedish
- deactiva.ram 7KB Auto destruct sequence deactivated
- manual.ram 5KB Manual release is online
- warning.ram 9KB Warning. Decompression in 45 seconds.
- beacon.ram 46KB Sound of the beacon the Borg built
- fcalarm1.ram 17KB Alarm noise when Picards display opens
- maglock.ram 15KB Maglock sound effects
- maglock2.ram 23KB More Maglock sound effects
- obeedobe.ram 64KB Music from the bar
- phaser.ram 7KB Hand phaser
- phaser2.ram 3KB Another Hand phaser
- torpedo.ram 11KB Three torpedo shots
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page