- stiv.wav 1628KB Theme to Star Trek IV
- stiv_fin.au 1216KB Final credits theme to Star Trek IV
- abandon.wav 8KB Abandon ship!
- beam.wav 33KB Scotty, beam me up
- customs.wav 8KB I want you all to be very careful. This
is Terra incognita. Many of their customs will
doubtless take us by surprise.
- dumbass.wav 114KB Driver: Hey, why don't you watch where
you're going you dumbass!
Well, double dumbass on you!
- lds.wav 28KB He did a little too much LDS.
- logic.wav 100KB I think we'll find what we're looking for
at the cetacean institute in Salsilito. A pair of
humpback whales named George and Gracie.
Spock: How do you know this?
- noise.wav 74KB Excuse me, would you mind stopping that
damn noise! (music playing in background)
- park.wav 35KB Set us down in Golden Gate Park
- review.wav 48KB The rest of you, break up.
You look like a cadet review.
- cant.wav 20KB Kirk: Can't you remember?
The hell I can't
- colorful.wav 27KB Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?
- fine.wav 29KB Tell her, I feel fine
- illogica.wav 40KB Humans make illogical decisions
Spocks mother: They do indeed
- logical.wav 59KB To hunt a species to extinction is not logical
Gillian: Whoever said the human race was logical?
- asst.wav 78KB Scotty: May my assistant join us?
Dr. Nichols: Of course
Don't bury yourself in the part
- century.wav 67KB It's a miracle these people ever got out of the 20th century
- cramps.wav 107KB Mccoy says cramps in medical terms
- joy.wav 16KB Oh, joy
- klingon.wav 166KB You think they could at least send a ship...
go home in this Klingon flea trap
Kirk: You could learn a thing or two from this flea trap.
It has a cloaking device that cost us a lot
I just wish we could cloak the stench
- noman.wav 69KB Come on Spock, it's me Mccoy. You really have
gone where no man has gone before
- shoes.wav 147KB Well, I'd just want to say it sure is nice to have
your contra back in your head and not mine. What I
mean is, I may carried your soul, but I sure
couldn't fill your shoes.
Spock: My shoes?
- spanish.wav 38KB Sounds like the god damn Spanish inquisition to me!
- thruster.wav 47KB I don't know if you've got the whole picture or not
but he's not exactly working on all the thrusters
- timetrav.wav 254KB Mccoy's view on time travel
- asst.wav 78KB May my assistant join us?
Dr. Nichols: Of course
Mccoy: Don't bury yourself in the part
- computer.wav 142KB Computer? Computer? Hello computer.
Dr. Nichols: Just use the keyboard
The keyboard. How quaint!
- dcontrol.wav 39KB Damage control is easy. Reading Klingon, that's hard.
- fulpower.wav 27KB Full power now sir!
- laddy.wav 21KB That's the ticket laddy
- whales.wav 38KB Admiral, there be whales here!
- fly.wav 22KB Pilot: You fly?
Oh, here and there
- games.wav 146KB Officer: Alright, let's take it from the top
The top of what?
Officer: No, my name!
I do not know your name
Officer: You play games with me mister and you're though!
I am? May I go now?
- identity.wav 81KB I am Pavel Chekov, a commander in
Star Fleet, United Federation of Planets.
Service number 656-5827B
- namerank.wav 113KB Kirk: Name, rank.
Chekov, Pavel. Rank, Admiral.
- navel.wav 49KB We're looking for the navel base in Alamida.
Could you tell me where the nuclear wessels are
- stun.wav 34KB If you don't lie on the floor, I will have to stun you
- wessel.wav 48KB Admiral, we have found the nuclear wessel.
And Admiral, it is the Enterprise.
- admiral.wav 82KB Admiral! Admiral Kirk! Can you hear me? Admiral Kirk!
- goodbye.wav 50KB You sent them away without letting me say goodbye to them?
You son of a bitch!
- money.wav 34KB Don't tell me they don't use money in the 23rd century
Kirk: Well, we don't
- park.wav 50KB Kirk: If you change your mind, this is where I'll be
Here? (pause) In the park
- thatman.wav 56KB Woman: Maybe he's singing to that man
What the hell?
- whales.wav 179KB Kirk: When are those whales being released?
Ok, what the hell. You friend was right. Gracie is
not only pregnant, she is very pregnant. And at noon
tomorrow, at what is sure to be a media circus,
the whales get shipped out.
- puppets.wav 51KB Vulcans are well know as the intellectual
puppets of this Federation
- italian.wav 111KB Gillian: Do you guys like Italian?
Kirk: Yes, no, yes
Kirk: Yes, I love Italian, and so do you.
- newship.wav 195KB Mccoy: The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant
in the universe. We'll get a freighter.
Sulu: With all respect Doctor, I'm counting on Excelsior
Scotty: Excelsior? Why in gods name would you want that bucket of bolts
Kirk: A ship is a ship
Scotty: Whatever you say sir
- power.wav 27KB Kirk: Spock, where the hell is the power you promised me?
Spock: One damn minute Admiral
- report.wav 448KB Kirk: Systems report. Communications.
Uhura: Communications systems all ready sir. Communications
officer is as ready as she'll ever be.
Kirk: Mr. Sulu?
Sulu: Guidance is functional. Outboard computer will
interface with Federation memory bank
Kirk: Weapons systems?
Chekov: Operational Admiral. Cloaking device now
available on all flight modes
Kirk: I'm impressed. That's a lot of work for a short voyage
Chekov: We are in an enemy wessel sir. We do not wish to be
shot down on the way to our own funeral.
Kirk: Good thinking. Engine room. Report Mr. Scott.
Scotty: We're ready sir. I've converted the dilithum sequencer
into something a little less primitive. And Admiral,
I have replaced the Klingon foodpacks. They were
giving me a sour stomach.
Kirk: Oh, is that what it was? Prepare for departure.
- sphell.wav 457KB Kirk, Spock, and Gillian argue
after Spock jumps in the whale tank
- tank.wav 138KB Kirk: Can you enclose it to hold water?
Scotty: I suppose I could. You planning to take a swim?
Mccoy: Off the deep end Mr. Scott
Kirk: We've got to find some humpbacks
Scotty: Humpbacked, people?
Kirk: Whales Mr. Scott, whales
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page