Voyager: The Caretaker
These files are OFFLINE due to space limitations
Have some extra web storage (low bandwidth) I can use? Let me know
- biped.wav 240KB I don't know what you need and frankly I don't care.
I just want our people back and I want us all to be sent home.
Caretaker: Oh, well now. Aren't you contentious
for a minor bipedal species.
- crunch.wav 41KB It's not crunch time yet Mr. Kim. I'll let you know when.
- dog.wav 102KB Oh Mark, go by my house and pick up the
doggy bed. She'll be more comfortable.
Mark: I already did, an hour ago.
See you in a few weeks. (that's what you think!!!)
- phasers.wav 27KB Fire phasers, evasive pattern Delta 4
- rifles.wav 37KB Break out the compression phaser rifles.
Meet us in transporter room two.
- secure.wav 29KB Secure all engineering systems. I'm on my way.
- sprain.wav 38KB Mr. Kim. At ease before you sprain something.
- title.wav 41KB Captain Katherine Janeway, of the Federation starship Voyager
- warpcore.wav 212KB What's the warpcore pressure?
Lock down the magnetic constricters.
Engineer: If we lock them down at these pressure levels,
we might not be able to reinitilize the dilithium reaction.
Computer: Warning: warpcore microfracture. Breach imminient.
We don't have a choice. We've got to get the
reaction rate down before we try to seal it.
- job.wav 39KB I'm already doing a job, for the Federation
- life.wav 53KB But don't think for a second this makes
us even Chakotay. You life is still mine.
- soup.wav 187KB Paris tries to order plain tomato soup from a replicator
- wrpspeed.wav 10KB Woman: I can be warm and sentual
Just not to me
Woman: Do you always fly at women at warp speed Mr. Paris?
Only when they're in visual range.
- growing.wav 29KB What are they doing to us? What are these things growing on us?
- friends.wav 22KB I don't need anyone to choose my friends for me
- galaxy.wav 94KB Captain, if these sensors are working, we're over
70,000 lightyears from where we were.
We're on the other side of the galaxy.
- aside.wav 10KB Step aside
- bath.wav 240KB What exactly, what exactly does all this, all this do?
Tuvok: I assure you that everything in this room
has a specific function. However, it would take several
hours to explain it all. I suggest we should proceed to
your quarters. Perhaps you would care for a bath.
- debris.wav 75KB And since you're not interested in my debris,
well I'm delighted to know you.
- waste.wav 43KB Whoever you are, I found this waste zone first!
- failed.wav 41KB I believe someone has failed to terminate my program. Please respond.
- mtricord.wav 56KB Tricorder. (scans) Medical tricorder.
- sickbay.wav 59KB This is the EMH speaking. I gave no permission
for anyone to be transported out of sickbay.
- intrepid.wav 177KB Officer describes Voyager's specs (all that technical stuff)
- captured.wav 92KB Belana: You mean you were trying to capture us.
Harry: Yeah, consider yourself captured. Oh I know
I have a phaser here somewhere.
Belana: I don't find this at all amusing Starfleet
- dead.wav 52KB Doctor: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
Harry: Multiple procusive injuries.
Doctor: Status of your doctor?
Harry: He's dead
- ferrengi.wav 554KB Quark tries to scam Harry Kim
- friend.wav 81KB Harry: Took you long enough.
Paris: How could I let down the only friend I got?
Harry: Friend? What makes you think I'm your friend?
- observer.wav 98KB Janeway: Officially, you'd be a Starfleet observer during the mission
Paris: Observer? Oh hell, I'm the best pilot you could have.
Janeway: You'll be an observer
- comm.wav 6KB Comm signal
- doorchme.wav 8KB Door chime
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page