(First Pilot Episode)
These files are OFFLINE due to space limitations
Have some extra web storage (low bandwidth) I can use? Let me know
- themcage.wav 525KB The opening theme to The Cage
- endcage.wav 599KB The ending credits theme to The Cage
- gwmusic.wav 185KB Music from the Orian Slave Girl Dancers
- music.wav 209KB Cool background music
Captain Christopher Pike
- bury.wav 113KB Talosian: With the female of your choice, you will
now begin carefully guided lives
Like start by burying you?
Talosian: That is your choice
- differen.wav 184KB No. 1: She's replacing your former yeoman sir
She does a good job alright. It's just that
I can't get used to having a woman on the bridge.
No offence Lt, you're different of course.
- engage.wav 9KB Engage
- feelupto.wav 31KB You feel up to it?
Spock: Yes sir
Officer: Yes sir
- hate.wav 112KB I'm filling my mind with a picture of beating
their huge misshapen heads to pulp! Thoughts so primitive
they block out everything else. I'm filling my mind with hate.
- name.wav 135KB My name is Christopher Pike, commander of the
space vehicle Enterprise from the stellar group
at the other end of this galaxy. Our intentions
are peaceful. Can you understand me?
- sorry.wav 68KB Sorry No. 1. With little information on this
planet we'll have to leave the ships most
experienced officer here covering us.
- supper.wav 68KB You can tell my jailers that I won't go along
with it. I'm not an animal performing for it's supper.
- timewarp.wav 88KB This is the Captain. Our destination is the
Talos star group. Our time warp, factor 7.
- tired.wav 198KB You bet I'm tired. You bet. I'm tired of
being responsible for 203 lives. And I'm tired of deciding
which mission is too risky and which one isn't. And who's
going on the landing party and who doesn't. And who lives,
and who dies.
- planet.wav 266KB Their call letters check with a survey expedition.
S.S. Columbia. Dissapeared in that region
approximently 18 years ago.
Officer: It would take that long for a radio beam
to travel from there to here.
Records show that the Talos group has never been
explored. Solar system similiar to Earth, 11 planets.
Number 4 appears to be class M, oxygen atmosphere.
- rockets.wav 54KB Engine room, Mr Spock here.
Switch to rockets, we're blasting out!
- this_way.wav 24KB Definetly something out there Captain, headed this way.
- trap.wav 143KB Spock here.
No. 1: Landing party, come in.
There is no survivers encampment no. 1.
This is all some sort of trap.
We've lost the Captain. Do you read?
- women.wav 16KB The women!
- specimen.wav 74KB You appear to be healthy and
intelligent Captain, a prime specimen.
- deeper.wav 79KB If you continue to disobey, from deeper in your
mind there are things even more unpleasant.
- females.wav 412KB The talosians describes Number 1 and the yeoman
- humans.wav 172KB Now to the female. As you've conjectured,
an Earth vessel did crash on our planet, but with
only a single survivor. We repaired the survivors
injuries and found the species interesting.
It became necessary to attract a mate.
- computer.wav 184KB Yeoman: Leave him alone.
Vina: He doesn't need you. He's already picked me.
Yeoman: Picked her, for what? I don't understand.
Vina: Now there's a fine choice for intelligent offspring!
Yeoman: Offspring, as in children.
No. 1: Offspring as in he's Adam, is that it?
Vina: You're no better choice. They'd have
more luck crossing him with a computer!
- differen.wav 184KB Yeoman: Sir. I was wondering, just curious,
who would have been Eve?
No. 1: Yeoman, you've delivered your report!
Yeoman: Yes ma'am! Yes sir!
- incage.wav 184KB Pike and the Talisians speak
when Pike is first captured
- withvina.wav 184KB Pike and Vina are in the cage
talking about why they're there.
- alarm.wav 54KB Old style alarm
- transpor.wav 184KB The transporter system beaming the landing party down
(That machine is a beast! Listen to the humming sound.)
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page