Encounter At Farpoint
These files are OFFLINE due to space limitations
Have some extra web storage (low bandwidth) I can use? Let me know
- tngtheme.wav 1114KB The opening theme to Star Trek: The Next Generation
- tngend.wav 655KB The closing theme to Star Trek: The Next Generation
Captain Jean Luc Picard
- battlebr.wav 57KB Note in ships log that at this star time
I'm transferring command to the battle bridge
- children.wav 44KB I would appreciate it if you could keep me
from making an ass of myself with children
- comein.wav 47KB Transporter chief!
Q: He can't hear you Captain
Transporter chief, come in!
- engage.wav 10KB Engage
- friends.wav 26KB I hope we can be friends
- gotojets.wav 56KB Go to manuvering jets. Position us between
that vessel and the planet. Force fields full on.
- lets_see.wav 30KB Let's see what this galaxy class star ship can do
- log.wav 558KB Captains log at the beginning of the episode
- log2.wav 209KB Captains log before the ship separates
- noise.wav 19KB Shut off that damn noise!
- off.wav 13KB Get off my bridge!
- offship.wav 17KB Get off my ship
- onbridge.wav 44KB What the hell? Children are not allowed on the bridge
- outthere.wav 54KB Let's see what's out there. Engage
- photons.wav 42KB Go to yellow alert! Arm aft photon torpedos.
Place them on ready status
- prepare.wav 20KB Prepare for emergency saucer separ
- reverse.wav 16KB Reverse power, full stop
- standby.wav 18KB Standby
- touch.wav 13KB But don't touch anything
- welcome.wav 27KB Welcome to the Enterprise commander Riker
- yank.wav 31KB Transporter chief, yank them back now!
- yellow.wav 14KB Go to yellow alert
Commander William T. Riker
- beamup.wav 55KB Enterprise, this is Commander Riker at Farpoint station
standing by to beam up
- acquaint.wav 31KB At least we're acquainted with the judge captain
- comment.wav 53KB Sorry Sir. I seem to be commenting on everything
- function.wav 20KB I shall endever to function adequetly sir
- risk.wav 84KB Projection sir. We may be able to match hostiles
(warp) 9.8 sir, but at extreme risk
- snoop.wav 86KB Ah, to seek covertly. To go stealthfully. To slink, slither
Picard: Exactly, yes.
Glide, creep, sculp, pussyput, gum-
- undamage.wav 13KB Are you undamaged?
- whistle.wav 278KB Data tries to whistle "Pop Goes the Weasle"
Security Chief Tasha Yar
- lt_yar.wav 48KB Lt. Yar of security sir. Captain Picard will
see you on the battle bridge
- overtake.wav 25KB Hostile is now beginning to overtake us sir
- phasers.wav 16KB Standing by on phasers Captain
Counseler Deanna Troi
- avoid.wav 37KB It's mind is much too powerful.
Recommend we avoid contact.
- pain.wav 90KB Pain. Such Pain! Pain!
Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge
- visor.wav 170KB Geordi describes his visor to Doctor Crusher
- cleanup.wav 38KB And now a personnal request sir.
Permission to clean up the bridge
- firing.wav 25KB Sir, they're firing on the planet again
- itsgone.wav 53KB We have no ship controls sir. It's gone
- shields.wav 17KB Shields and deflectors up sir
- bored.wav 67KB There's a low gravity gymnasium too. It'd be
hard to get bored on this ship
- great.wav 99KB Command Riker, isn't this great! This is one of
the simple patters. They've got thousands
more. Some you just can't believe.
- wow.wav 17KB Wow!
- die.wav 46KB Now go back or thou shall most certainly die
- excellen.wav 32KB Excellent Counselor. He's such a dullard isn't he
- issue.wav 80KB Actually the issue at stake is patriotism.
You must return to your world and put an end to
the commies. All it takes is a few good men
- knows.wav 48KB None of you knows who transported him. You're
running out of time captain!
- toofar.wav 97KB Thou art notified that thy kind have infiltrated
the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to
return to thy known solar system immediatly
- injured.wav 46KB We've done nothing wrong. It was
injured, we helped it
- makestop.wav 71KB Ahh! Please make it stop! You can drive it away
- afraid.wav 38KB Wesley: Are you afraid of the Captain too?
Dr. Crusher: I certainly am not!
- betazoid.wav 248KB Zorn: But I'm puzzled over you bringing
a betazoid to this meeting. If her purpose
is to probe my thoughts
Troi: I can sense only strong emotions Groppler.
I'm only half betazoid. My father was a starfleet officer
Zorn: Well, I have nothing to hide of course
Picard: Good, since we admire what we've seen
of your construction techniques
- course.wav 208KB Data: What is present course con?
O'Brien: It's what it's been all along sir,
direct heading to Farpoint station
Data: Confirmed, we are on that heading sir
O'Brien: Do you know anyting about Farpoint station sir?
It sounds like a fairly dull place
Picard: We've heard that we may find it rather interesting
- ferrengi.wav 91KB Zorn: Captain, the Ferrengi would be very
interested in a base like this
Picard: Fine. Let's hope they find you as tasty as their past associates
- helpus.wav 137KB Zorn: Enterprise. Enterprise come in!
Help us please! What shall we do? Enterprise help us please!
Picard: Tune that down!
- mccoy.wav 894KB Mccoy and Data talk in the corridor
- message.wav 120KB Picard: Did you signal the Hood commander Riker?
Riker: Your exact message, Bon voyage mon ami
Picard: Ah. What was their reply computer?
Q: You're wasting time Captain. Or did you think I was gone?
- object.wav 222KB Data makes an objection in Q's court
- official.wav 174KB Geordi: Sir, the Enterprise is arriving but
Riker: Is this an official report Lt.?
Geordi: Sorry commander. Sir, Lt. LaForge reporting the Enterprise
arriving but without the saucer section sir
Riker: Star drive section only. What happened?
Geordi: I don't know sir. Captain Picard has signaled
for you to beam up immediatly
- shy.wav 116KB Wesley: If you're wondering about mom commander,
she's not unfriendly. She's just shy around
men she doesn't know
Dr. Crusher: Wesley! I believe that means he
would like us to be friends
Riker: Oh, I'm willing Doctor
- wesbridg.wav 351KB Picard: The panal on your right is for
log entries, library computer access and retrieval,
viewscreen control, and intercomsol. Here we have
Wesley: On here the backup con and ops panels plus shield and armament controls
Picard: Hmm. Ahh, the ah forward viewscreen is controlled from the ops postiion there
Wesley: Which uses high resolution multri-spectral imaging sensors
Picard: How the hell do you know that boy?
Wesley: Perimeter alert Captain
Wesley: I'm sorry, I didn't
Picard: Get off the bridge! Both of you!
Worf: We have a perimeter alert sir
Crusher: As my son tried to tell you
- beaming.wav 89KB Transporter beaming sound
- door.wav 50KB Holodeck door opening
- redalert.wav 31KB Red alert alarm
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page