Will be uploaded soon (today is 4/27/03)
- stvi_thm.zip 3833KB The opening theme to Star Trek VI (compressed WAV format)
- stvi_thm.ram 365KB The opening theme to Star Trek VI (Real Audio Format)
- stvi_end.ram 765KB The opening theme to Star Trek VI (Real Audio Format)
Captain James T. Kirk
- b_of_pre.ram 13KB There's a Bird of Prey on the lookout for us,
and she can fire while cloaked
Sulu: Surely not!
- curse.ram 24KB Kirk is cursing as he is being transported to the Enterprise
- eng_room.ram 11KB Scotty
Scotty: Aye Sir?
Did you find the engine room?
Scotty: Right where I left it Sir
- finallog.ram 66KB Kirks final log entry
- impulse.ram 7KB Go to impulse power for Kitamer orbit
- kirk_log.ram 83KB Captains log stardate 9522.6...
- kissed.ram 9KB I can't believe I kissed you
(Kirks voice) It must have been your life long ambition
- knocked.ram 3KB You could have knocked
- more.ram 5KB I'm afraid we're going to need more that that
- peace.ram 5KB Where is the peace conference?
- pilot.ram 15KB You piloted well out of space dock
Valaris: I've always wanted to try that sir
- second.ram 15KB Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
- tour.ram 11KB This way. I think you might enjoy a little tour
- trust.ram 26KB The Klingons have never been trustworthy.
I'm forced to agree with Admiral Cartwright.
This is a terrifing idea
- where.ram 7KB Bones, where's my torpedo?
First Officer Spock
- bats.ram 15KB If my surmise is correct those boots will cling to
the killers necks like a pair of Tyberian bats
- contact.ram 5KB Contact Excelsior
- dead.ram 5KB I've been dead before
- escape.ram 13KB If I know the Captain, at this time he is deep
into planning his escape
- gotohell.ram 28KB If I were human, I believe my response would be
"Go to hell", if I were human
- insult.ram 11KB I find that remark insulting
- joke.ram 42KB Spock makes a joke with Kirk
- logic.ram 28KB Valeris: But is it logical, surely we must
Logic, logic, and logic. Logic is
the beginning of wisdom Valeris, not the end
- negotiat.ram 124KB Spock's speech at the classified briefing
Doctor Leonard "Bones" McCoy
- congrat.ram 13KB Cartwright: I don't know whether to congratulate
you or not Jim
- got_him.ram 9KB You got him Jim! You got him where you want him!
- real_mon.ram 7KB I'd give real money if he'd shutup
- save_him.ram 34KB My God man! I tried to save him! I tried to save him.
I was desparate to save him. He was the
last best hope in the universe for peace
Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
- bloody.ram 5KB There's nothing wrong with the bloody thing
- collapse.ram 5KB Shields collapsing!
- eng_room.ram 11KB Kirk: Scotty
Kirk: Did you find the engine room?
Right where I left it Sir
- father.ram 7KB I bet that Klingon bitch killed her father
- inform.ram 30KB Valeris: We must inform Starfleet command
Inform them of what! A new weapon that is invisible?
Raving lunatics that's what they'd call
us. They'd say that we're so desperate to
exeronate the Captain that we'd say anything
- thendead.ram 5KB Then we're dead
- weaken.ram 13KB Captain, she's packing quite a wallop.
- weapons.ram 13KB That is not possible. All weapons visibly accounted for, Sir.
Captain Hikaru Sulu
- capt_log.ram 58KB Stardate 9521.6 Captains log...
- flyapart.ram 17KB In range?
Officer: Not yet sir
Come on, come on!
Officer: She'll fly apart
Fly her apart then!
- hearing.ram 26KB Signal Starfleet that we have no idea of location of Enterprise
Do you have a hearing problem mister?
Officer: No Sir
- klingon.ram 24KB Send to Klingon high command. This is Excelsior...
- meteor.ram 5KB Don't tell me that was any meteor shower
- onscreen.ram 5KB On screen (sound effect)
- shields.ram 5KB Shields! Shields!
- shootat.ram 56KB Shields up. All right. Now we're given them
something else to shoot at
- target.ram 5KB Target that explostion and fire
Commander Pavel Chekov
- cinderel.ram 26KB Perhaps you know Russian epic of Cinderalla.
If shoe fits, wear it
- coming.ram 9KB Guess who's coming to dinner
- income.ram 3KB Incoming!
- nothing.ram 7KB It's nothing, it's nothing
- trpdroom.ram 13KB Torpedo room, please respond. Have we fired?
- vaporize.ram 7KB Why not simply vaporize them?
- lost.ram 9KB We have lost all contact with the Captain and Doctor McCoy
- phaser.ram 7KB Did someone fire off a phaser?
- silent.ram 13KB Nothing Captain. If she's here she's rigged for silent running
- regulat.ram 15KB Captain, may I remind you that regulations specify
thrusters only while in spacedock
- defile.ram 30KB Have you not a shred of deceny in your Kirk?
We come in peace and you blatently defile that peace.
And for that I shall blow you out of the stars
- deny.ram 32KB Indeed the record shows that Capt. Kirk once held the
rank of Admiral. And that Admiral Kirk was broken for
taking matters into his own hands in defiance of
regulations of the law. Do you deny being demoted for
these charges? Don't wait for the translation, answer
- dogofwar.ram 13KB Cry havok, and let slip the Dogs of War!
- medical.ram 50KB Dr. McCoy, would you be so good as to tell
me what is your current medical status...
- s_kling.ram 7KB Some Klingon language
- see_you.ram 56KB I can see you Kirk. Can you see me?...
- tickle.ram 21KB Tickle us do we not laugh, prick us do we not bleed,
wrong us shall we not revenge
- tobe.ram 11KB To be, or not, to be
- aftrmeet.ram 103KB Kirk and Spock talk after classified briefing
- ashes.ram 24KB Kirk: She's out here, somewhere.
Chekov: But if she's cloaked
Kirk: Then all we have is a neutron radation surge and by the
time we're close enough to record it, we're ashes
- birdofpr.ram 40KB Bridge crew discusses possibility of a Bird of Prey
that can fire while cloaked
- coat.ram 99KB Kirk's encounter with the alien that wants his coat
- dinner.ram 309KB The dinner conversation with the Klingons
- fire.ram 15KB Kirk: Torpedo bay, did we fire those torpedos?
Scotty: Negative captain. According to inventory, we're still fully loaded
- gas.ram 62KB Spock, Uhura, and McCoy discuss the plasma gas
emitted from the Bird of Prey
- grudge.ram 17KB Kirk: Bones, why don't you see what you can do for him.
Let him know we're not holding a grudge.
McCoy: Suppose he's holding a grudge
- knee.ram 24KB Kirk: I was lucky that thing had knees
Martia: That was not his knee. Not
everybody keeps their genitals in
the same place Captain
Kirk: Anything you want to tell me?
- meeting.ram 38KB Crew are talking before the classified briefing
- meetyou.ram 36KB Chang: I have so wanted to meet you Captain.
Kirk: I'm not sure how to take that
Klingon: Sincere admiration Kirk
Chang: From one warrier to another
- nrvclose.ram 15KB Chekov: Shall we raise our shields Captain?
Kirk: Never been this close
- pardon.ram 68KB Kirk punches Martia when he discovers her plan
- ready.ram 17KB Kirk: Where's that damn torpedo?
McCoy: She's ready Jim, lock and load!
- surrend.ram 101KB Kirk surrenders before the Klingons attack
- trick.ram 73KB Martia explains her "trick" to shapeshifting to Kirk and McCoy
- urapente.ram 19KB Chekov: Known throughout the galaxy as the aliens graveyard
Scott: Better to kill them now and get it over with
- women.ram 15KB McCoy: What is it with you anyways?
Kirk: Still think we're finished?
McCoy: More than ever!
- kirkkirk.ram 56KB Kirk! Kirk! Kirk!...
- k_lang.ram 5KB More Klingon talk
- statemnt.ram 50KB Message from the High Command about Praxis
Star Fleet Officers
- retrieve.ram 60KB A description of Operation Retrieve (Odo's voice)
- announce.ram 54KB Court reporter to sickbay. Code blue urgent...
- tobridge.ram 17KB Now hear this, all officers to the bridge.
Klingon battle cruiser off the port bow.
All officers to the bridge
- cloak.ram 23KB Bird of Prey Cloaking
- e_alarm.ram 11KB Enterprise alarm when torpedo fired
- cloak.ram 23KB Bird of Prey Cloaking
- flyby.ram 5KB Enterprise flyby
- gavel.ram 17KB Klingon gavel
- p_alarm.ram 11KB Alarm when unauthorized phaser fired
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page