- stvtheme.wav 768KB The opening theme to Star Trek V
- st_v.zip 1522KB AVI video when the Klingons attack the Enterprise and miss (low quality)
- st_v2.zip 1048KB AVI video showing the transporter room when the
Klingons attack the Enterprise while in the barrier (low quality)
- alarm.wav 17KB An alarm noise
- busy.wav 36KB Well don't just stand there, God's a busy man
- dinner.wav 35KB Hi Bones! Mind if we drop in for dinner?
- face.wav 125KB Spock, my only concern getting the ship back.
When that's done and Cybok is in here then you can debate
shakarii until you're green in the face. Until then
you're either with me or you're not.
Spock: I am here Captain
- good.wav 35KB He's good, really.
- klingon.wav 52KB So it's me you want you Klingon bastards.
What are waiting for!
- lostbrot.wav 76KB I lost a brother once. I was lucky I got him back.
- pain.wav 22KB I don't want my pain taken away. I need my pain.
- person.wav 75KB This person don't by any chance have pointed ears,
and a narring capacity for getting his shipmates in trouble, did he?
- pickup.wav 14KB Pick it up! (spoken while being choked)
- planb.wav 165KB Standby to execute emergency landing plan B.
Chekov: What's emergency landing plan B?
Scotty: I don't have a clue
B as in baracade
Scotty: He can't be serious!
- rockets.wav 16KB Fire the rockets!
- shoothim.wav 22KB Shoot him!
- starship.wav 58KB Excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question.
What does God need with a starship?
- craft.wav 27KB I am no longer in control of the craft
- front_of.wav 39KB Please Captain, not in front of the Klingons
- stship.wav 23KB What does God need with a starship?
- surrend.wav 58KB Cybok. You must surrender.
- thruster.wav 17KB Thrusters are inoperative
- unwise.wav 12KB Unwise
- useless.wav 10KB Useless
- will_try.wav 34KB Damn you sir, you will try
- amaze.wav 188KB Spock could no more kill his own brother than
he could kill you. If you want to punish him for what
he's done why don't you throw him in the brig.
Besides we've got bigger problems to worry about, like
how the hell to get out of here. I'll say one thing
Spock, you never cease to amaze me.
Spock: Nor I myself
- d_minute.wav 44KB Now just a damn minute
- dothis.wav 27KB Oh my God, don't do this to me
- families.wav 37KB I thought you said men like us don't have families
- id.wav 48KB Jim, you don't ask the almighty for his ID
- nervous.wav 170KB You'll have a great time Bones, you'll enjoy your
shore leave, you'll be able to relax. You call
this relaxing? I'm a nervous wreck. If I'm not
careful I'll end up talking to myself
- nextcar.wav 23KB You go ahead, I'll wait for the next car
- backhand.wav 63KB There's nothing amazing about it. I know this
ship like the back of my hand. (hits his head)
- drinking.wav 32KB I'd never think I'd ever be drinking with a Klingon!
- foundout.wav 47KB Let's see what she'd got said the Captain.
And then we found out, didn't we!
- jailbrk.wav 44KB What are you standing around for? Do you not
know a jailbreak when you see one?
- letdown.wav 88KB Uhura: Scotty, you've got to see this
I don't have the time. The Captain told me to get this
transporter working and I'm not about to let him down.
- monkeys.wav 150KB USS Enterprise shakedown crews report. I think
this new ship was put together by monkeys. Well she's
got a fine engine but half the doors won't open. And
guess who's job it is to make it right.
- twoyou.wav 32KB Well she's got partial power sir, I might be
able to take two of you.
- survive.wav 34KB They say no ship can survive this
- muscles.wav 16KB She has wonderful muscles
- noread.wav 38KB We have no instrument readings.
Is it there or isn't it?
- now.wav 20KB Warp speed now!
- power.wav 87KB Incredible! There is a power source eminating
from the planet like nothing I have ever seen.
- status.wav 122KB Galilieo, this is Enterprise. Condition red alert.
Bird of Prey approaching. She is cloaked.
Raising shields. Recommend Galilieo find safe
harbor until situation is secure. Acknowledge.
- birdprey.wav 43KB Bird of Prey bearing one zero five mark two
- barrier.wav 268KB The people of your planet once believed
your world was flat...
- godspain.wav 55KB I couldn't help but notice your pain. (my pain)
It runs deep, share it with me.
- speech.zip 284KB Cyboks speech to the crew of the Enterprise before
they cross the barrier
- betray.wav 156KB Kirk: Damn it Spock, God damn it!
Spock: Captain, what I have done
Kirk: What you have done is betray every man on this ship
Spock: Worse, I have betrayed you. I do not expect you to forgive me.
Kirk: Forgive you? I ought to knock you on your God damn ass!
McCoy: Do you want me to hold him Jim?
Kirk: You stay out of this!
- brother.wav 138KB Kirk: You made that up!
Spock: I did not.
Kirk: You did too. Cybok can't possibly be you brother
because I know for a fact that you don't have a brother.
Spock: Technically you are correct, I do not have a brother
Kirk: There, you see, you see.
Spock: I have a half brother
- madman.wav 80KB Scotty: Uhura, I had the strangest dream.
I dreampt that a madman had taken over the Enterprise.
Uhura: Scotty dear, he's not a madman
- mood.wav 150KB Kirk: Look, I'm trying to make an accent here.
Why don't you go pester Doctor McCoy.
Spock: I belive that Doctor McCoy is not in the best of moods.
McCoy: God damn irresponsible!
- row_boat.wav 411KB Kirk, Spock and McCoy sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page