These files are OFFLINE due to space limitations
Have some extra web storage (low bandwidth) I can use? Let me know
- ds9theme.zip 1214KB The opening theme to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Captain Jean Luc Picard
- borg.wav 151KB Resistance is futile...
- dismiss.wav 14KB Dismissed
Commander Benjamin Sisko
- endprog.wav 22KB Computer, end program
- humans.wav 455KB Sisko explains the human race's purpose to
the entities in the wormhole
- jennifer.wav 227KB Ben Sisko. I just graduated from Starfleet
academy. I'm waiting for my first posting.
Jennifer: Ah, a junior officer.
Jennifer: My mother told me to watch out for junior officers
Your mother is going to adore me
- log.wav 251KB Sisko's first station log
- meantime.wav 70KB In the meantime I will do the job I have been
ordered to do to the best of my ability sir.
- plea.wav 95KB Major, there's a Ferrengi legal tradition.
It's called plea bargaining. I might let the boy
go but I want something in exchange from Mr. Quark.
- slug.wav 28KB Did you tell him about that slug inside of you?
- atleast.wav 37KB I need at least a day to make the necessary preparations
- battlest.wav 13KB Battle stations
- business.wav 35KB I don't believe the Federation has
any business being here
- fighting.wav 138KB I have been fighting for Bajorian independence...
- goodbet.wav 31KB Quark knows a good bet when he hears one
- hail.wav 66KB Hail the lead ship. What did I tell you Jasaad.
There's your wormhole!
- offmyhip.wav 67KB If you don't take that hand off my hip,
you'll never be able to raise a
glass with it again.
- shields.wav 47KB Red alert! Shields up
O'Brien: What shields?
- war.wav 321KB You're probably right Jasaad. And if you were dealing
with a Starfleet officer, they'd probably admit
we have a hopeless cause here. But I'm just a
Bajorian who has been fighting a hopeless cause
against the Cardassians all her life. So if you
want a war, I'll give you one.
Chief of Operations Miles O'Brien
- odn.wav 84KB I'd like to ask the designer what he was thinking
about when they built this place. I still
haven't been able to find an ODN access.
- opinion.wav 150KB Is stations inertial mass low enough to break orbit?
Computer: Procedure is not recommended
Damnit, I didn't ask for an opinion. Just tell
me whether or not we can get enough thrust with
only a partial field established
- pulse.wav 95KB They may just be testing us. I could run a pulse compression
wave throught the phaser banks. Put out a
blast that would make them think twice.
- shields.wav 47KB Kira: Red alert! Shields up
- somefun.wav 74KB I'm told the Cardassians were told to have some
fun the day they left. Four Bajorians
were killed trying to protect their shops.
- talk.wav 50KB Computer, you and I need to have a little talk
Security Chief Odo
- alright.wav 27KB Alright, just stand where you are!
- weapons.wav 43KB I don't allow weapons on the Prominad. That includes phasers.
- who.wav 14KB Who the hell are you?
Doctor Julian Bashir
- bashir.wav 158KB Jadsia, maybe we could get together later for dinner. Or, or, or, or, or a drink?
Dax: I'd be delighted
- myname.wav 54KB My name is Quark. I used to run the local gambling establishment
- uniform.wav 30KB Ohhh. I love a woman in uniform.
- frontier.wav 556KB Dr. Bashir insults Kira with his idea of frontier medicine
- goodbye.wav 667KB Picard says goodbye to O'Brien in the transporter room
- leader.wav 158KB Sisko: We need a community leader, and it's
going to be you Quark.
Quark: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Community leader!
Odo: Seems reasonable. You have all the character references of a politician.
- torpedos.wav 153KB Kira: Alright then, let's give them our answer.
Fire six photon torpedos across Jasaads bow.
O'Brien: We only have six photons Major
Kira: We're not going to win this battle with torpedos Chief
O'Brien: Aye sir
Computer Voice Messages
- warning.wav 48KB Warning. Impulse system overload.
Auto shutdown in 12 seconds.
- comm.wav 6KB Comm signal
- door.wav 57KB Sound of door opening and closing
Return to 'The Deltra Quadrant' main page